aznpride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aznpride forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

teamspeak directions

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1teamspeak directions Empty teamspeak directions Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:30 am

Xviet4lyfX

TEAMSPEAK DON'T NEED A MIC, JUST LISTEN.

BEFORE YOU EXIT THIS POST, DON'T BE LAZY AND THINK THIS IS A HARD THING TO DO. IT JUST HAVE MANY STEPS BUT VERY EASY TO COMPLETE!

*Best thing to start before going onto step 4 and further is to install the program and move it to the far right and you can read and follow the instructions at the sametime. No need for switching windows, waste time -.-

Goodluck!

1) Download at ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/teamspeak.org/releases/ts2_client_rc2_2032.exe

2) Install it. (Not a virus program for those who worries -.-)

3) After the installation, start the program.

4) At the top there's a tab called "Connection", click there and select "Connect".

5) Right click on "Server" and select "Add Server". You can name the server anything you want. I'd put mine "Soldier Front".

6) After that, click on the name of the server you just created, let's say "SF server" for better understanding.

7) Under "Label", again put anything you want.

Cool Under "Server Address" copy and paste "

72.55.159.53:8773

" into there. (Have some common sense and don't paste the quotation marks of the server address in -.-)

9) After that, check the "Allow server to assign nick name", also select "Anonymous".

10) Continue without putting in any other info, click "Connect" in the bottom. (You don't have to put anything else, just follow the instructions carefully and DO NOT add anything unnecessary!)

11) As you are logged on into the server, sometimes there will be an error saying "Connection Error" or "Server Full", keep trying to connect. This happens because of too many users are on at the same time.

NOW FIND AZNPRIDE CHANNEL *ASK FOR PASS IN GAME!!!!!

***For any questions ask me (minh) or any other members that use TS.never ask khoi cuz he will get mad [aka over react 4 ppl who cant listen the first time] i mean like dumfcks

2teamspeak directions Empty Re: teamspeak directions Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:59 am

leukydan

Hey man its Dan, i cant get on SF cuz of my cancer, so i get a headache from it. But i wanna get on ts and try to talk to u guys, even though i sound like shit. hit me up with the pass for the channel.
DAN

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum